Looking for a new and rewarding challenge that offers excitement and adventure? Want a diving internship that gives you the opportunity to work abroad? If so you’ve come to the right place!
Imagine living in paradise on the beautiful island of Ko Lipe, Thailand – and working in scuba diving as a PADI Divemaster!
We offer many scuba diving packages, one of our most popular being our 4-month Divemaster Internship, training you from beginner to PADI Divemaster. This is an excellent way to start your scuba diving travels equipping you with everything you need to work and travel around the world in the scuba industry.
As part of your internship you’ll get explore the beautiful underwater world of coral reefs, meet some amazing fishes and other marine creatures, make lots of new friends and have a great time along the way!
Our all-inclusive diving internships start from just 149,000 baht (around 3500 Euros / 4600 USD at current exchange rates) & include everything: all courses from Open Water Diver to Divemaster, accommodation, your own full set of scuba equipment to keep, all student materials, certification and application fees and unlimited diving during your internship.
At the end of your internship, you will have earned your ticket to travel and dive the world!
What is included the internship:
- Open Water Diver Course (3 days)
- Advanced Open Water Diver Course (2 days)
- Emergency First Response Course (1 day)
- Rescue Diver Course (3-4 days)
- Free dives to reach the necessary 40 logged dives in order to begin your Divemaster training (10-14 days)
- Divemaster course (3 months)
- Your own full set of brand new Sub Gear scuba diving equipment to keep (BCD, regulator set, mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, compass, knife, torch, gear bag, whistle, surface marker, underwater slate)
- All manuals, materials & application fees
- 4 months accommodation
- Job placement program – We will actively help you look for work as a Divemaster whether it be on Ko Lipe or the rest of the world, we will help steer you in the right direction!
- Gain experience working as a Divemaster by guiding certified divers and assisting on courses with real students
- Learn how a busy and successful dive center operates by being a part of our team and helping with the day-to-day running of the dive center
- We provide more than just the basic Divemaster training here at KLD. We realize that many people will eventually want to continue on with their diving career and become Instructors. Therefore, we also teach you additional dive theory so that you are prepared for when you come to take the Instructor course. Without this additional training, the step between Divemaster and Instructor can be a big one.
All this for just 149,000 Thai baht!
For more information, please send us an email at contact (at) kolipediving.com. We will do our best to answer all emails within 48 hours!